- Bid results are published either online on this web page, or via email to the bidders, once compliance on all submissions has been verified.
- All new Vendors are encouraged to send their invoices electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and required to sign up for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments. The EFT form can be found here.
- Did you know that you can sign up for e-mail notifications from the City of Whitehorse, including procurement packages? Click here to sign up
- See Frequently Asked Questions on Electronic Bidding here.
Design, Supply and Delivery of Playground Equipment for Whitehorse Copper Park
- Department:Parks & Community Development
- Category:Procurement Postings
- RFP Number:RFP 2017-PKT0004
- Start Date:10/20/2017
- Close Date:11/17/2017 3:00 PM
The City of Whitehorse is inviting experienced playground equipment suppliers to submit proposals for the design, supply and delivery of new replacement playground equipment for the Whitehorse Copper Playground (does not include site work). Proponents should make their designs inviting to the public and appealing to the broadest demographic of playground users.
Closing date is November 17, 2017 at 3 pm (PT)