Contact Bylaw Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Trouble Line

Reception: (867) 668-8317
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays (excluding Statutory Holidays)

Animal Shelter: (867) 668-8382 

4:00 - 6:00 p.m. weekdays (excluding Statutory Holidays)

Complaint Line: (867) 667-2111 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Please note Bylaw Constables are on duty from 8:00 a.m. to midnight on weekdays and 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on weekends and Statutory Holidays.

Payment for traffic violations issued under the Traffic Bylaw may be made over the phone using Visa or Mastercard.  Please call City Hall at 667-6401 and a Customer Service Representative will assist you.

Bylaw Services is located at the Public Safety Building, 305 Range Road, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 3E5.