- Application of Bylaw
- General Administration
- Vehicle for Hire Permits
- Vehicle for Hire Licence
- Vehicle for Hire Rates and Fares
- Taximeters and Base Stations
- Condition of Motor Vehicles for Hire
- Conditions and Routes for Non-Motorized Vehicles for Hire
- Rules Relating to Inspections of Motor Vehicles for Hire
- Mechanical Inspection of Motor Vehicles for Hire
- General Inspections of Motor Vehicles for Hire
- Notices and Out of Service Orders
- Suspension or Revocation of a Licence or Permit
- Effect and Non-Compliance and Penalities
- Fare Schedule
- Voluntary Fines
The Vehicle for Hire Bylaw is administered and enforced by the Bylaw Services Department.
If you wish to report a Vehicle for Hire violation please call 667-2111.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Vehicle for Hire Bylaw please contact Bylaw Services at (867) 668-8317.