How do we find out more?
- Attend our information session on March 16
- See full details and add to your calendar here!
How do we apply to be a host family?
- Host Family Application Form
- Youth Participant Application Form
- Applications are open until filled - contact us ASAP!
What are the next steps for selected host families?
- Host family introductory information session (Tuesday, June 20)
- Pre-arrival information session (Wednesday, July 5)
- Final information session (Thursday, July 20 )
- All meetings at Parks Office in Sport Yukon Building - 4061 4th Avenue
Need more information?
Call: (867) 668- 8660
The Sister City Exchange Program with Ushiku, Japan, began in 1985, providing opportunities for Whitehorse student ambassadors and adult chaperones to visit Ushiku, Japan. In turn families in Whitehorse host Japanese students every other year as the program alternates. Students and chaperones must cover airfare and spending money while meals and accommodation are covered by host families.