What’s our first step towards the future of Downtown?
Have your say. Take the survey! (complete by September 29). Please note that it takes approximately 20 minutes to complete this survey and you are unable to save your progress. You can find a standalone draft vision, goals, and actions document here.
The next phase of engagement outreach for the Downtown Plan will take place September 5-September 29. We are seeking input on the draft vision, goals, and actions for Downtown.
Since the project started this spring the planning team has done a background review to understand the factors that are shaping Downtown. The team has talked to governments, stakeholders, and residents about their concerns, priorities, and ideas.
This information has been summarized in a “What we Heard” document.
Over the month of September, the project team is again reaching out to stakeholders and the public to gather input on the vision, goals, and drafted priority actions.
Share your thoughts with us!
- Read the draft vision, goals, and actions and fill out our survey to share your feedback (complete the survey by September 29)
- Note: download a larger scale Downtown map to assist you with completing the survey.
- Visit us at the following locations over the month of September:
- Fireweed Market - September 7 and 14
- Downtown South BBQ - September 12, 4-8pm at the Eagle Park Playground (aka Clay Cliffs Park) (corner of 6th Ave and Taylor St)
- Old Town "Pop-Up" - September 19, 4-8pm at the bottom of the Black St stairs. Walking tour starts at 6:30pm.
What Happens Next?
In October, governments and stakeholders will meet to discuss action planning and in early 2018 a draft Downtown Plan and Downtown Action Plan will be released for review.
Get in touch with us!
For more information please contact Ben Campbell, Planner, at 668-8338 or email email@example.com