Google Earth Image
The City has launched a Request for Proposals to hire a consultant that will prepare a Commercial and Industrial Land Study. This is one of several studies that will help to inform the upcoming review of the 2010 Official Community Plan. The study will explore land supply and demand factors and will provide recommendations on where future commercial and industrial lands could be located within Whitehorse.
Over the next few months, the City will be connecting with owners of commercial and industrial properties to inform this process. If you would like to join us for an interview, please get in touch!
- Whitehorse Commercial and Industrial Land Demand Report, Luigi Zanasi M. A. Economist, 2001
- Official Community Plan, 2010
- Zoning Bylaw, 2012-20
- Industrial Land Study – Phase 1, City of Whitehorse, 2012
- Stevens Quarry Development Plan Update, 2012
- 10 Year Demand Forecast for Commercial and Industrial Land in Whitehorse , Gerein Appraisal & Consulting, 2012
- McLean Lake Quarry Assessment, Inukshuk Planning & Development, 2015
- Resource Development Preparedness Strategy, Jane of All Trades Consulting, 2016
- Downtown Retail and Entertainment Strategy, Jane of All Trades Consulting, 2016
- Utah Area Preliminary Conceptual Planning Study, Inukshuk Planning & Development & Tetra Tech EBA, 2016
- Kwanlin Dün First Nation, Traditional Territory Land Vision, 2017
- Draft Local Food & Urban Agriculture Strategy, in process
Erica Beasley, Planner, (867) 668-8600, email@example.com