How can I get involved?
There are many opportunities for the public and community stakeholders to get involved with the Downtown Plan. Two major events – the Downtown Future Forum and the Downtown Plan-a-Thon – have already taken place. The Downtown Action Plan Partner Workshop is coming in October and the Downtown Plan Open House is scheduled for January 2018. A variety of smaller events will also be held to seek ideas for and input into the Plan throughout all stages of its development.
Over the month of September, the planning team will again reach out to stakeholders and the public to gather input on the vision, goals and drafted priority actions.
Share your thoughts with us!
- Read the draft vision, goals, and actions and fill out our survey to share your feedback (available Tuesday September 5)
- Visit us at the following locations over the month of September:
- Fireweed Market - September 7 and 14
- Downtown South BBQ - September 12, 4-8pm at the Clay Cliffs Playground (aka Eagle Park) (corner of 6th Ave and Taylor St)
- Old Town "Pop-Up" - September 19, 4-8pm at the bottom of the Black St stairs. Walking tour starts at 6:30pm.
Stay in the loop by signing up for our e-newsletter.
Get in touch with us!
For more information please contact Ben Campbell, Planner, at 668-8338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org