At the Canada Games Centre we offer a variety of registered and drop-in programs for all ages, skill levels and interests. We believe that physical activity is a fundamental component of your overall health and wellness.
What is a Registered Program?
Registered programs provide the public with the opportunity to participate in a pre-defined set of activities that are instructor-led. There is a variety of specialized programs offered each season!
- There is a learning progression from the start to the end of the program
- Pre-registration and payment is required at the time of registration.
- Access to these programs is not included with a daily general admission.
What is a Drop-in Program?
Drop-in classes offer the flexibility to join a program at any point. Access includes all Canada Games Centre facilities and services for that day. Increase your health and wellness by trying out a variety of activities throughout our centre!
- Pre-registration is not required as entrance is on a first come basis. Some classes have a maximum number.
- Drop-in programs are participant lead (ie. Basketball) or Instructor lead (ie. Aquafit)
- Access is included with a general admission or monthly or annual membership (a wrist band is required to access a drop-in program).
View the Canada Games Centre Schedule
Active Living Programs
The Active Living Guide features programs, summer camps, events and services for the entire family.