Oh My Aching Body
Whitehorse Lions Aquatic Centre
- Date: 02/25/2021 12:10 PM - 12:55 PM
- Location: Lap Pool
Canada Games Centre
Whitehorse, Yukon Territory
Aquafit Capacity: 6 people (must maintain 2m/6ft physical distancing in water)
All drop-in Aquafit classes required an access key tag. Tags can be picked up at reception any time during the day of.
Location: Leisure Pool
Oh My Aching Body
This low-impact, therapeutic class occurs in the warmth of the leisure pool. Designed to help relieve chronic pain conditions and introduce the basics of aquafitness.
- All drop-in Aquafit classses require an access key tag. Tags can be picked up at reception any time during the day of.
- Arrive ready to swim: Arrive in your swimsuit, bring your water bottle, towel and flip flops/water shoes with you. Leave shampoo, body wash, hair dryers, etc., at home.
- Get your wristband and tag at the reception then proceed to the pool and check in at the Activity Centre with our pool greeter.
- Pool entry is through the viewing area doors.
- You will be given a container for your personal belongings which can be placed on deck. Please change on deck and keep items in your container.
- Clean equipment is also located on the viewing deck and can be picked up now.
- You are required to have a quick cleansing shower prior to entering the pool. The shower is located by the Steam Room.
- You will have a maximum of 15 minutes in the change rooms at the end of aquafit.
- If a change room is needed soon or you require additional time, just ask a staff member for assistance. You may have to wait for the next available change room.
- Leave your bin in the change room (our staff will come and collect them) and exit through aquatic hallway.