Friday July 27, 2020
Phase 2 begins August 3!
August 3rd: The Aquatics Centre will reopen for registered lane swimming and water walking.
How to book a lane swim or water walking lane document
Steam room, Sauna and Swirlpool are not available at this time.
August 3rd: Northwestel Arena will reopen for drop-ins and user group bookings.
schedule is available here
August 18th: The Fieldhouse will reopen for drop-ins and user group bookings.1
Monday June 8, 2020
We're excited to welcome you back on Monday, June 15th!
Our summer hours are in effect: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday - Friday / 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Saturday & Sunday.
What's opening in Phase 1:
- The Dasani Running Track, Wellness Centre, & Studio (not including change rooms), and public washrooms will be available for use by patrons
- Powerade Flexi-Hall will be available for drop-in
- Patrons should come dressed to play and bring a full water bottle. Change rooms and water fountains are not available for use
- Bookable spaces such as board rooms & meeting rooms
- Fitness classes with modifications, including some outdoor classes
- Day camps are operating with modifications
We're all eager to return to some for of normal as soon as possible, but we must keep in mind that this is a gradual process and some services will restart sooner that others. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we take these extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for all who visit and work at our facility.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ page before contacting us.
To see the latest response from the City of Whitehorse on COVID-19 click here.