Phase 2 of the Cook Street Reconstruction project is partially completed with work suspended for winter. The project will resume in Spring 2022 as weather permits.
The City’s contractor, P.S. Sidhu Trucking Ltd., will be replacing water, sewer and storm utilities as well as surface works. The work will be focused on a portion of Phase 2 between Sixth Avenue and Seventh Avenue for the time being.
Phase 1 of the Cook Street Reconstruction project is completed.
Please direct inquiries to the following personnel:
P.S. Sidhu Trucking Ltd. Public Liaison – Will Douglas – (867) 689-4700 or email@example.com
City of Whitehorse Engineering Services department – (867) 668-8305 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Advice During Construction Season
- Traffic is to be controlled by traffic control persons and/or detours for the duration of construction projects.
- Graveled surfaces and dusty conditions may be encountered during construction.
- Please drive with care, reduce speed and obey traffic controllers and construction signage as trucks and equipment are in the area.
- All work is dependent on weather and the work schedule is subject to change.
- Hours of work for most projects is from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Thanks for your patience as we work to improve our City’s infrastructure.
For general information please contact the Engineering Services Department at 668-8305.