What do we offer our employees?
For permanent employees, our benefits include a group RRSP, generous leave provisions, a Yukon Bonus, health and dental coverage as well as various other allowances and perks, all of which contribute to our employees' significant total rewards package.
Most City staff are covered by employment union contracts and Sun Life benefits as follows:
- Transit Employees - PSAC Local Y022 contract (also see LOU) and benefits
- Firefighters - IAFF Local 2217 contract (also see LOU) and benefits
- Most Employees - PSAC Local Y023 contract (also see LOU 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 21 - 22 - 25 & 26) and benefits information
- Management, Management Staff Bylaws
- RRSP booklet - applicable to most permanent employees
If you have reviewed your Sun Life benefits package above, and still have questions, call 1-800-361-6212 or visit mysunlife.ca.
If you do not yet have a Sun Life access ID and password, and do not know how to get one, click here.
- Weekly Indemnity Process for Supervisors
- Weekly Indemnity Checklist for Employees
- STD Claim Guide
- STD Plan Member Statement
- STD Attending Physician Statement
- Extended Health Care Claim
- Dental Claim
- Travel Benefit
- Add Partner to Benefits
- Add Overage Dependent to Benefits
- RRSP Application
- LTD - Attending Physician's Questionnaire
- LTD - Attending Physician's Questionnaire - Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Humana Care Disability Advisor Consent and FAQ
Review the HR FAQ here.