Effective September 3 (after Labour Day) Whitehorse residents are invited to cut flowers from the following areas:
- Main Street flower beds,
- Municipal Services Building flower bed at 4210 Fourth Avenue,
- Shipyards Park flower beds,
- Rotary Park, Morley / Peel, Songbird Park,
- Third Avenue Planters (next to Lepage Park) and
- The planter boxes managed by the Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce, jointly with the City and Challenge Disability Resource Group.
Parks and Community Development is responsible for