Located a short walk from downtown Whitehorse, our tenting-only campground can be accessed by Robert Service Way as well as the Millennium Trail.
We offer 68 tent sites and 2 group sites, equipped with a firepit and picnic table.
Each group site is 20 x 35 ft, intended to accommodate large groups who wish to camp together. These sites also have firepits and picnic tables.
Facilities include hot showers, clean bathrooms, firewood, wifi access, lockers and a concession.
- we do not accept RVs
- water is potable
- campsites do not have electricity
Site rental: $26.65 (including GST) per night - maximum 2 tents per site
Group site rental: $105.20 (including GST) per night
Firewood: $8 (including GST) per bundle
Combination locks (can be used to secure storage): $12 (including GST) or bring your own
Shower: $1 (including GST) per 3.5 minutes
Online Reservations (currently unavailable)
- Trouble Booking a Campsite? Check out our How-To Guide
- Please note our current software recommends the use of Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a free browser that can be downloaded and used on any computer, phone or tablet.
- When booking a campsite, please keep in mind:
a green pin means date is available
- a yellow pin means date is available after 1 PM
- a grey pin means date is not available
Reservation fees are non-refundable within 48 hours of booking.
Cancellations can only be performed by contacting our office.
Contact Us(867) 668-8325
Address: 120 Robert Service Way, Whitehorse, Yukon
Day Use Area
The campground offers a Day Use Area that is currently open to the public. It has a large lawn area with a gazebo, briquette BBQs and picnic tables. Fires and overnight camping are not permitted.