On May 18, team up to clean up! Grab someone from your social bubble and see how much garbage you can pick up in 20 minutes. Share a photo of you and your team picking up garbage on social media by using #WhitehorseTeamUpToCleanUp, and you could win a $100 gift card to use at a Whitehorse food truck of your choosing.
You can pick up garbage bags and gloves from the Frank Slim Building at Shipyards Park the week prior to the clean up, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please drop your garbage bags off at Shipyards Park on the May 18, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Photo contest rules
The contest is open to Yukon residents who participated in the City of Whitehorse's 20-minute makeover. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
How to enter:
- Take a photo of you and your team picking up garbage;
- Post it to your own social media using #WhitehorseTeamUpToCleanUp and tag the City of Whitehorse. Make sure to mark your post as public, so we can see it;
- Share with your friends and family to get them involved;
- One (1) randomly chosen winner will receive a prize consisting of lunch for them and their team. The value of the prize is a $100 gift card to a Whitehorse food truck vendor of the winner’s choosing. Beverages are excluded.
- The prize must be used by September 1, 2021.
Terms and conditions:
This contest is open for entries on May 18 and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. on May 18, 2021 after which the contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Any personal data collected during this contest will only be used for contacting the winner, and held for a limited time then deleted upon completion of the contest.
By entering this contest, you are giving the City of Whitehorse permission to use any submitted imagery across social media, email and our website.