Please note: We’re working to fill camp leader positions, and parents are recommended to add their children to the waitlist for when camp capacities increase. As spaces become available, parents will be contacted by email to register. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Here are some terms and information that are important to understand as you prepare to register:
- Program fees displayed in the guide are before taxes
- Participants must meet the age requirements and have achieved all pre-requisites to register
- Participants must adhere to public health measures in affect at time of program; such as mask wearing, vaccination requirement and/or physical distancing.
- Individuals may waitlist for a program that is full. If space becomes available, you will be contacted by email and given 24 hours to register either in person or by phone
- All foods containing nuts are not permitted in our programs
- Payment plans are offered on any program over $100 and are only available in person or by phone at the time of registration. This requires an automatic payment authorization plan forms and valid American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Pre-Authorized debit form
Recreation Assistance Options
Kids Recreation Fund
Supports sport and recreation for children 18 or under. Families may qualify for up to $400 yearly per child.
Canadian Tire Jumpstart
Funding is available to support children ages 4 to 18 years participating in sport and recreation.
Raven Recycling Club
Open to children aged 4 to 16 years. Collect refundable beverage containers and bring them to your local depot to earn points that can be exchanged for prizes, including a 10 admission youth pass or 1-month youth membership to the Canada Games Centre.
- Check out what to know before registration
- Browse seasonal course offerings in advance
- Choose the courses you or your family would like to take
- Log in to PLAY to register for your courses:
Online at Whitehorse.ca/play
In person at the Canada Games Centre during hours of operation
Having trouble using Perfectmind?
Make sure you have the latest version of chrome and clear your browsing history
- Required program forms or waivers must be submitted to email@example.com prior to the program start
- If the participant carries an Epi-Pen, the Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan must be filled out