Robert Service Campground
We will begin accepting reservations for the summer season in January 2024.
Our tenting-only campground is located a 2.5 km walk from downtown Whitehorse and can be accessed by Robert Service Way and the Millennium Trail.
The campground offers 68 tent sites as well as 2 group sites equipped with a fire pit and picnic table.
Each group site is 20 x 35 feet, and intended to accommodate large groups (maximum of 25 people) who are camping together.
Facility and amenities include coin-operated hot showers, clean bathrooms, fire pits, firewood for purchase, playground and lockers.
- Walk-in tenting sites only – no vehicle access
- Water is potable
- Campsites do not have electricity
- Public Wi-Fi is not available
- Site rental: $36.75 (incl. tax) per night – maximum 2 tents per site
- Group site rental: $111.43 (incl. tax) per night
- Firewood: $10.50 (incl. tax) per bundle
- Coin-operated showers
- Please note our current software recommends the use of Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a free browser that can be downloaded and used on any computer, phone or tablet.
- When booking a campsite, please keep in mind:
|a green pin means date is available|
|a yellow pin means date is available after 1 pm|
|a grey pin means date is not available|
How to reserve a campsite online
Step 1: Select a campsite
- Click here to make an online reservation (reservations open January 2024)
- Select your arrival date and length of stay (maximum 2 weeks)
- View campground map and choose an available pin
- Note: green and yellow pins indicate a site is available, and grey indicates a site is unavailable
- Confirm reservation details and continue
Step 2: Log in or create an account
- If you have an existing account with the City of Whitehorse, please log in. Don’t have an account? Please select Create an Account and complete the required fields.
- You will now be directed to your new online account
- Continue to reservation process
Step 3: Checkout
- Review reservation details
- Continue with online payment process
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am (includes barking dogs).
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Maximum of 2 tents per site.
- Do not cut down trees and damage vegetation.
- Campfires are restricted to designated fire pits.
- Please use firewood responsibly and thoroughly extinguish unattended fires.
- Burning of garbage is not permitted.
- Keep all pets on a leash. Pick up and dispose of pet waste in garbage containers.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted in registered campsites only.
- Tent, park and drive in designated areas only.
- Firearm discharge and use of fireworks is not permitted within City limits.
- Please be respectful to other campers.
- For after-hours non-emergencies, please call 667-5555 (RCMP) or for emergencies call 9-1-1.