Robert Service Campground
A short walk from Downtown Whitehorse, our tenting-only campground can be accessed by Robert Service Way as well as the Millennium Trail.
The campground offers 68 tent sites as well as 2 group sites equipped with a fire pit and picnic table.
Each group site is 20 x 35 feet, and intended to accommodate large groups (maximum of 25 people) who are camping together.
Facility and amenities include coin operated hot showers, clean bathrooms, firewood for purchase, Wi-Fi access and lockers.
- Walk-in tenting sites only – no vehicle access
- Water is potable
- Campsites do not have electricity
- Site rental: $36.75 (incl. tax) per night – maximum 2 tents per site
- Group site rental: $111.43 (incl. tax) per night
- Firewood: $10.50 (incl. tax) per bundle
- Shower: $2 (incl. tax) per 5 minutes
- Please note our current software recommends the use of Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a free browser that can be downloaded and used on any computer, phone or tablet.
- When booking a campsite, please keep in mind:
|a green pin means date is available|
|a yellow pin means date is available after 1 pm|
|a grey pin means date is not available|
How to reserve a campsite online
Step 1: Select a campsite
- Click here to make an online reservation
- Select your arrival date and length of stay (maximum 2 weeks)
- View campground map and choose an available pin
- Note: green and yellow pins indicate a site is available, and grey indicates a site is unavailable
- Confirm reservation details and continue
Step 2: Log in or create an account
- If you have an existing account with the City of Whitehorse, please log in. Don’t have an account? Please select Create an Account and complete the required fields.
- You will now be directed to your new online account
- Continue to reservation process
Step 3: Checkout
- Review reservation details
- Continue with online payment process
Cancellations made 48 hours or less prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations can be made by contacting our office at [email protected] or 867-668-8325.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am (includes barking dogs)
- Check out time is 11:00 am
- Maximum of 2 tents per site
- Campfires are restricted to designated fire pits. Please use firewood responsibly and thoroughly extinguish unattended fires. Burning of garbage is not permitted.
- Keep all pets on a leash. Pick up and dispose of pet waste in garbage containers.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted in registered campsites only
- Tent, park and drive in designated areas only
- Firearm discharge and use of fireworks is not permitted within City limits
- Please be respectful to other tenters
- For after-hours non-emergencies, please call 667-5555 (RCMP) or for emergencies call 9-1-1.
120 Robert Service Way, Whitehorse, Yukon
See our location on Google Maps