Event Checklist Form

Failure to sign the rental agreement prior to the event will result in a booking cancellation.

Liability Insurance

If NO, contact an insurance provider, then email a copy of liability insurance prior to the event to Parks at [email protected] / 668-8325. Shipyards Park Address 100 – 1 Ogilvie Street, Y1A 0G6 Rotary Peace Park Address 2045 – 2nd Avenue, Y1A 1A8 Robert Service Campground Day Use Area Address 120 Robert Service Way, Y1A 6S1


If YES, a Development Permit is required, please contact [email protected]. A Building Permit may also be required, please contact [email protected]
If NO, contact one of the Fire Prevention Officers at 668-8685 or 393-8420.


Yukon Liquor Licence Information available at https://yukon.ca/en/doing-business/licensing/find-out-if-you-need-liquor-licence-or-permit
If YES, a refundable $500.00 damage deposit is required by Parks and Community Development [email protected] / 668-8325. OFFICE: prepare the Authorization to Obtain a Liquor Use Permit application form for client to take to the Liquor Corp.
If NO, request an Authorization for Liquor Use Permit from Parks and Community Development to take to the Yukon Liquor Corporation, 9031 Quartz Road, 667-5245.

Business Licence

Whitehorse Business Licence Information available at whitehorse.ca/business-in-whitehorse/doing-business/business-licence/
If NO, anyone conducting any kind of endeavour for profit or gain is required to have a business licence. Charitable Organizations are not required to obtain a business licence. Non-profit Organizations may require a business licence as per the City's Business Licence Bylaw. Contact Land and Building Services at [email protected] / 668-8346.


Yukon Food Safety Information is available at https://yukon.ca/en/doing-business/licensing
If YES, a Temporary Food Permit is required. Contact Environmental Health, 2 Hospital Road, 667-8391.

Road Closure / Music or Noise

If YES, a permit is required for any special event road closure as per the Special Event Road Closure Bylaw. Contact Bylaw Services at [email protected] / 668-8317.
If YES, the City does not have a specific noise bylaw. However, there are provisions regarding noise included in the Maintenance Bylaw. Contact Bylaw Services at [email protected] / 668-8317.



Portable Washrooms



Vehicle Access

(hours - start and finish)

Site Map

Waste Management

Additional Items

Pre-event Meeting

If NO, Event Organizer must contact the Program Coordinator at 668-8325 to arrange a pre-event meeting prior to the event.