Bulk Water Station
Now open 24/7 for potable water!
305 Range Road near the Public Safety Building.
- The barrel fill connection is 1.5” male cam lock
- The customer provides the transfer hose, which should end in a 1.5” female cam lock
- The person selects the barrel fill option, then inserts coin/coins
- The user presses the start button
- The system will pump until the volume purchased is discharged, so the customer must watch their tank and press stop when the desired fill level is reached
The cost for potable water at the bulk water station is:
- 1 dollar for 590 liters
- 2 dollars for 1180 liters